We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place robust electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information you provide us online.
A cookie is a small file, which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer, however this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We may collect the following information:
- name and address
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information, which we think you may find interesting
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or direct mail. We may use the information to customise our website according to your interests.
We will not transfer your data to any other third parties unless you ask us to or we are required to do so by law.
You may request details of personal information, which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us as soon as possible, at the above email address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.